WHO DOES MARY LOOK LIKE?
Mary Looks a lot like her Daddy i think!! But there are times when i see me in her! haha So i tried finding pics- Its hard to do that- cause i know we haven't posed the same- and I was over hanging out with Jessy and Terry came with a bag FULL of old pictures- and it cracked me up- There are so many pics of Will that i see Mary in! We had fun going through it!
ANYWAY Here are a few pics to compare--
DOES SHE LOOK LIKE...

WILL
MARY
.jpg)
WILL
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
13 comments:
I Think Me!
ummm YEAH ME TOO!
Hmmm. Tough call! I think when she was younger she looked more Emily but she is growing into a Will now.
Duh! Both! :) Probably more like Will though! I love the comparison pictures! That is super fun!
Definitely looks like an Empey! My baby looks liker her Daddy too! It's a good thing we think our husbands are so good looking :)!
Well I think in the blessing dresses pics she looks like Emily. In the messy cake pictures she looks like Will! So funny!!! This is a good idea to have the comparison pics... I might copy that idea... you know in 9 months or something... when I blog again!!! Heehee
Yes.. that is great!! I can see both of you in her.. she is so precious. Love that girl! Definately that first picture she has the exact same expression as Will.
Everyone took the words out of my mouth. More Will but of course a little of you!
Emnee!!! I just meant that I do not keep up with blogging... I picked a wrong number!
Mostly Will. Some of you though! That is how I am. I look mostly like my dad and have some of my mom. :) She is so cute! Who knew that Will could have been such a cute girl. ha ha
I think a little more like will but both of you
I think she looks like both of you...but definitely a little more like Will :)
I think she looks like your dad. Can I vote for that?
Post a Comment