Oh you are so sweet to offer to watch Jaylee! I just might take you up on that offer! OHH and I need to come sniff some scentsy! Sorry I didn't make it last night. Eric came home early from work SICK, and so he couldn't hold or help with Jaylee and he was wanting me to take care of him too! haha I can't believe you have gone that long without a dryer! I was going crazy! But that's good you can go do it at your moms! Let me know when I can come by and get some new scents!
so it took me this long to figure out I can get on your blog... I had tried before but I had to be invited... so yeah- anyway, I don't know what was going on! But I"m glad I can check it out now. :) Mary is such a little sweetie. I was looking back at some previous posts about who Mary looks like and the picture comparisons. It's amazing- She looks like both of you-- I think she has Emily's eyes, and Will's lips-- not sure about the nose. Very cute.
8 comments:
Mary is a DOLL!!!! She is so stinkin' cute!!! I love the pictures with the cinnamon twists mess all over her. hilarious!
Oh you are so sweet to offer to watch Jaylee! I just might take you up on that offer! OHH and I need to come sniff some scentsy! Sorry I didn't make it last night. Eric came home early from work SICK, and so he couldn't hold or help with Jaylee and he was wanting me to take care of him too! haha
I can't believe you have gone that long without a dryer! I was going crazy! But that's good you can go do it at your moms!
Let me know when I can come by and get some new scents!
Oh, Micah hates getting his diaper changed, too. It's like a battle every time.
I love all the pics of mary. She is a cutie pa-tootie. I love the outfits and bows too. I have gotten lazy in that department!!
Hey, you guys! I'm glad Aunt B gave you my blog address. Hope you are doing well. Mary is a cutie!
so it took me this long to figure out I can get on your blog... I had tried before but I had to be invited... so yeah- anyway, I don't know what was going on! But I"m glad I can check it out now. :) Mary is such a little sweetie. I was looking back at some previous posts about who Mary looks like and the picture comparisons. It's amazing- She looks like both of you-- I think she has Emily's eyes, and Will's lips-- not sure about the nose. Very cute.
She is sooo adorable!!!
She is sooo adorable!!!
Post a Comment