Monday, November 30, 2009

{ENJOYABLE WEEKEND}

Brian, Shaleena, Katelynn, and Daniel came Friday- Saturday to visit! We had a lot of fun!
On Friday we all went out to dinner to Garcias! I didn't get a picture of everybody but i got a few pics! WE celebrated Daniel's birthday so he got a free Fried Ice Cream!

About to devour his dessert!!!

Brian and Aubrey

Kate and Mary

Brian and Shaleena - * a little hyper * haha

-Then we went and saw OLD DOGS-
I liked it and thought it was HILARIOUS! My dad didn't like it so much since it was that "silly" humor!

Saturday we had a "mini Christmas" and did a little gift exchange as much as we could- since Brian and his family won't be here for Christmas :(

The yummy snacks we had- we usually have a buffet similar to this on Christmas Eve!

Brian and "cheesy" Shaleena!

Shannon ( those of you that don't know Shannon is a Luckau- she is my littlest sister) Aubrey, Mom, and Shaleena

Katelynn, Brian, and Mary

Dad, Me and Daniel, and Will

The Man with the Plan!

Mary opening her gift from Daniel!

He gave her a Elmo- and she LOOOVED it!!!




I had Shaleena's name and this is what i made for her!




Katelynn and Daniel in front of the Christmas Tree!

the 3 grandkids that were present: Katelynn, Daniel, and Mary


Katie let me do a little photo shoot of her! it was fun!





And... Little Miss Mary! In an adorable outfit from Grandma Luckau!


She loves her crackers!

6 comments:

Richard and Carolyn said...

Emily, You do such a good job with the pictures. That was a fun weekend and I miss Brian and family so much!

The Dillons said...

Looks like fun! I totally missed out. No one would know I was missing though because my picture is never taken anyway haha j/k... Good job on the pictures :)

Unknown said...

Wow!!! What a fun weekend with family!!! I love what you made for a gift!! How did you do that!?!?!

Patty said...

I wish I was a Luckau. I love that man with a plan. And lil Mary.

Jill said...

Emily I am glad I got to see you this last week!It looks like you had lots of fun with your family!Those blocks you made for your sister-in-law are way cute!

Kar said...

I saw that dress on Mary during sacrament and thought to myself, "That is soo cute." I love those blocks you made for Shaleena. So cute. And Katelynn looks so much like Angie to me.