
On Sunday during Sacrament Meeting- we sang "Because I Have Been Given Much" and I started to sing the first line and stopped and completely started bawling! So many emotions went through my mind- I felt the spirit so strong and couldn't help they way i felt and was thinking!
Will and I have been blessed in MANY WAYS- and even though times are hard- we are still blessed! The one thing that got me bawling is I was thinking that back in October of 2007 Will and I were told we were infertile and would need to see a Fertility specialist and start talking about options and adoption and so forth- Well NOT EVEN 2 weeks later- i found out i was pregnant!! I surprised Dr's ,my family and ourselves-
Mary was born a HEALTHY baby on July 27, 2008- She is the biggest blessing in my life and I don't know where we would be without her- With all the complications and health problems I have had that have occurred in that first year- The Dr's are still surprised I was able to have Mary! Mary is a MIRACLE- she is our little sweetheart and the biggest blessing I have ever received!
.jpg)
7 comments:
You and Will are wonderful parents to Mary. She is the cutest, sweetest, most sassy baby out there!
Word to Patty's comment :) I love her and she is a blessing! That song always gets me going! Sweet post em!
I was totally clueless about your struggles to get pregnant. What an inspiring story! Mary obviously belongs in your family, and has a special purpose at this specific time!
Oh Little Mary.. I am so glad that she is here. She is such a sweetheart and I love her so much. You... well all of us have been given much!!
I love it. Thanks for sharing. She is a beauty!!
You make such a wonderful mother. I'm so glad Heavenly Father blessed you with Mary. And I hope you'll be able to have others, too. Love ya,Em!
I'm pretty glad you've made it through the past few years - counting your blessings, too! I can't wait to see Mary running in circles because the last time I saw her she was still scooting or crawling.
Post a Comment