Thanksgiving was very very fun and busy this year! Will, Mary and I were exhausted!!!
We started out going to Rigby to the Drollinger (Jeff's side) Dinner- It was very yummy! Thanks to Aunt Nelda and Aunt Betty who cooks and puts it all together! And then we went to Blackfoot to Will's Uncle Richard and Brenda Lee where we spent time with Grandma, Will's Dad, and Uncle Rich, Brenda Lee, and April! We ate some good pie there - Mary LOVED the "Nana" Pie! And then we went back into Idaho Falls and went over to Corey and Joee's and hung out with the rest of the Graves Clan! WE had a blast and were so exhausted at the end of the day!
Mary fell asleep in her high chair that morning while we were getting ready!
___________________________
The Drollinger Dinner
___________________________
3 comments:
Cute blog, love the background! Looks like you had a crazy fun Thanksgiving :) Hunter looks so good! Oh I noticed a can of Bud Light...Mary hasn't tried any of that has she? Love ya Ems
Hey! It looks like a busy, fun day!!! Lots of family! I love the picture of Mary throwing a fit! Heehee
I love Mary's bows. So cute. What a crazy busy day. Yikes. I would have been soooo tired by the end of it.
Post a Comment