Saturday, November 28, 2009

16 Months Old!

Mary turned 16 Months yesterday! She is getting so big! She is so much fun and its great to watch her learn and grow! Last year for Christmas she got an Elmo for Christmas and still LOVES it to death! Its fun to watch her interact with it! I finally got it on camera but she didn't do as much as she usually does! And then my camera ran out of memory before it was done- so It didn't get all the cuteness- I will try again some other time! Until then... ENJOY:


HAPPY 16 MONTHS BABY GIRL
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

4 comments:

Jen & Randy said...

so cut. 16 months it is crazy how fast they grow.

Hills said...

She always makes me laugh!!! Can't wait to see her cuteness in person!!! Love you all!

The Dillons said...

Thats fun. I watched this with Woods and he blew a kiss back. So cute!

Kar said...

Oh, she is growing up so fast! And she's so much more advanced than Micah...