... She's a Big BIG Girl!!! I can't believe it!! My baby is officially walking!!! She just learned how to stand up by herself- and she is still a drunken sailor but she is loving the walking thing!! This video was at Wal Mart!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Holy Cow! She is getting too big too fast. I love my little sweetheart!
Oh no! She is going to be all over the place. Heading for the apples, the candy, the gum, the bread...oh wait that is Woods:) She looks so cute walking around!
8 comments:
Holy Cow! She is getting too big too fast. I love my little sweetheart!
Oh no! She is going to be all over the place. Heading for the apples, the candy, the gum, the bread...oh wait that is Woods:) She looks so cute walking around!
So exciting! Happy Chasing :)!
Yay Mary!!!
Yeaaaa for Mary! She is doing so good!
I love how you called it "the drunken sailor". So true!! Micah walks like a ballerina - feet pointed to the sides. So funny.
Wow! WTG Mary!! She's so cute!
She is so funny!!! Woods and her are crazy!!!
Post a Comment