I watch this over and over. I miss that little girl! she is adorable! good job with getting her on the camera!
So smart and big! Sadie just watched that video with me, and she said, "Mary is Micah's girlfriend." Hilarious.
She's getting so BIG!! and she's doing so well with talking!! My kids never talked that much at 14 months!
I haven't commented on this yet, but I have seen it a few times with Lindsey!!! Love, love, love it!!! Good documentation on her words!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I watch this over and over. I miss that little girl! she is adorable! good job with getting her on the camera!
So smart and big! Sadie just watched that video with me, and she said, "Mary is Micah's girlfriend." Hilarious.
She's getting so BIG!! and she's doing so well with talking!! My kids never talked that much at 14 months!
I haven't commented on this yet, but I have seen it a few times with Lindsey!!! Love, love, love it!!! Good documentation on her words!!!
Post a Comment