Friday night we went up with Brandon and Amber Grover and our babies to the cabin in Island Park! It was so much fun! On Saturday the boys went hunting and fishing- and we went into West Yellowstone and walked around shops and ate Ice Cream! On Sunday we went to church in West Yellowstone and then stopped at liek Quake lake and read stories- I forgot my camera everytime we went into West Yellowstone- so i have no proof! But we had a blast!
7 comments:
You are such a fabulous and fun mom Emily! I am always impressed by your enthusiasm and love for Mary! She is a doll face, and who wouldn't love the little thing?!
Dude, I'm so jealous of you! You are always going on little road trips! That's how I was when I just had one kid. Those days are long gone. Sigh.
Looks like a lot of fun! Mary is as cute as ever! I love the pictures!
Love Island Park!!! Love the pic of Mary eating ravioli! Glad you all had so much fun!
Yeah I hooppeee she comes soon too! I am getting super anxious!
I think I will miss being preggers too! Maybe it's time for you two to start trying for another :) You are too good of a mom to not have 10 kids :) haha jk
Sounds like fun!!:)
How fun is that!!!! Megan was looking at this with me and she was saying, "Ary" and "Oh, Ary"
Post a Comment