Tuesday, September 29, 2009

14 Months Old!

Mary turned 14 Months on Sunday! I can't believe it! She is so much fun and it is amazing to be able to watch her learn and grow!! I had to take her to the Dr's today because of a stupid rash and these were her stats:
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 18 lb 6 oz
She now has THREE teeth!!
Here are some words that she says now-
ma ma -Mom
da da - dad
daddy - also dad!
bapa - Grandpa
chee - Tree
gog-gy - Doggy
kkkkty- Kitty
di - drink
plss - please
maamaa -Grandma
Paubwee - Aubrey
unta- Hunter
sinsy- Lindsey
Bu- Bye
oh
cacka- cracker
coocoo- Cookie
hao- Hello
wassat- Whats that
ni-ni- Night Night
shi- exactly what it sounds like!!! (Added by Will!)
op- pop (sad but true! my baby knows the sign and how to say POP)
every now and then it sounds like binky or bankie- binky and blanket
and thats all i believe-- at least what i can think of!
She is sooo much fun and has QUITE the personality!
She has MASTERED fit throwing! holy toledo!

Here are some pics of our cute lil' girl!
~Sweet heart~

~So fun~

~Stinker~

~Looks tired here~

Reegan and Mary
BEST FRIENDS

I was shocked the other day when i saw Mary get on and off this toy like it was nothing! She is growing up so much!

9 comments:

The Dillons said...

Thats horrible! haha! But she is sooo dang cute, and yes she does say my name, I love it. Sorry that I got the wrong weekend when byu lost! It is fun to hear her updates, keep them up. The first picture she looks so grown up. I'm sad because I can't use video on my camera anymore. There are some things Woods is saying!

The Dillons said...

Sorry, me again, I wish I could add more to my comment but I just have to make another one. She does say whats that!

Emily Empey said...

i added whats that!- thanks lyner!

apemarie said...

i LOVE her purple polka dot dress! She is getting so big. time flies, doesn't it? give her a hug from our family!

The Watson's said...

oh Will! You would be proud of that! :) Anyway, your little Mary is so cute!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh my goodness! Mary is so stinkin' cute!!!! I love all theses pictures!!!! I love her little stinker face picture!!!! So funny!!!

Kar said...

I'm so jealous about how well Mary is talking! Micah says "wow" and "yeah." And that's it. No mama or dada. It makes me sad. I love Paubwee. That's the best.

Hills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hills said...

You are so good at documenting! I stink at it!!!