Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Lyner!

Linds turned the big 21!!!! Haha- She left for Sitka On Monday- SAD DAY :( Mary and I miss her so much ALREADY!!!! Will is enjoying it though! (haha) ;) Hope you are having fun and we love you Lyner!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

** I can't get int omy picture folder for some reason and so this is the adorable picture I chose- TAKEN 20 years ago**

So Linds- Did you go get a "shirley temple"?

4 comments:

The Dillons said...

No, and I didn't even go to the bar! Ah meh! Thanks for this birthday shout out. Love ya Em. I also like the picture you put on here :) Adorable! I have to say I am enjoying being around Ryan more than Will ;)
I miss you and Mary too...my little mare bears!

The Dillons said...

You are such a good sis Emi, and I love the picture that you chose!!! Haha I get her for her birthday!!!

Hills said...

So the last one from Lyner is really from me!!!

Kar said...

I was wondering if it was her 21st birthday. I love old pics.