Tonight my Brother Brandon was entertaining us as usual! And Mary wasn't liking the fact that he got all the attention so she would like scream like she was singing! It was actually pretty cute and hilarious!!! This is how we party at the Luckau home!
8 comments:
you know who looks like the biggest partier of them all...that would be Dad! Haha! How funny, I love how mary was screaming and swaying! She is adorable! And Brandon did a fabulous job on his vocals!
This is so Sweet! Got a Love that Brandon! :)
That is so hilarious!!! Love the way Brandon sings snowman!!! Mary is so dang cute!!! Love it!!!
Oh man!! I MISS BRANDON!!! You tell him that "Anneka" Said that his vocals were amazing!! Yes, I will be here next week Em, give me a call!
You did a great job of capturing the moment... thanks Em.
I loved how Mary was on her knees trying to get the attention back! :)
Oh I love Brandon! He is so fun and such a sweetie!
I loved that! Brandon is so funny. I liked his take on the snowman song. Very unique.
Post a Comment