Saturday, September 5, 2009

Photography fun!!!!

I am still obssessed with photobucket.com I one day want to get a professional editing program and a nice camera! But for now i have fun with this! Here are some pictures i played with tonoght!

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER 1

AFTER 2

5 comments:

The Dillons said...

That is soooo cute! I love the one where she is smiling and it is called after 1. She is just sooo adorable!

Hills said...

She makes me laugh! I love that adorable little girl!!!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Yes! I already have some of that stuff from my sister that never ended up breast feeding! I already threw it in my bag! :) Thanks for the tip and for the comments. These pictures are SOOOO cute of Mary! She is adorable!

Kar said...

Oooh, neat! Have you been to the fair yet? I could spend like five hours in the photography area. I love it.

Natalie said...

Love all those pictures! What a neat way to edit photography! Great job!