Thank you so much Emily.. you are a sweetheart!! Thanks for the wonderful dinner you made me and just for taking care of me on my birthday!! Love you!
Wow! I never realized the height difference between your mom and dad. fun. Happy Birthday to your mom!
Happy Birthday to Mother yesterday :) I love her!
Cute picture, and she is fabulous!
Your mom is one of my favorite people. She's just real. No fake or insincere stuff. And I love it.
I love your mom, tell her happy birthday for me! (late Birthday)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thank you so much Emily.. you are a sweetheart!! Thanks for the wonderful dinner you made me and just for taking care of me on my birthday!! Love you!
Wow! I never realized the height difference between your mom and dad. fun. Happy Birthday to your mom!
Happy Birthday to Mother yesterday :) I love her!
Cute picture, and she is fabulous!
Your mom is one of my favorite people. She's just real. No fake or insincere stuff. And I love it.
I love your mom, tell her happy birthday for me! (late Birthday)
Post a Comment