So I thought i would clean up my blog a little and get rid of the side pictures of Mary month by month-- And as i was doing it it made me really sad!!! I love how Mary is and i am LOVING watching her grow- but i was sad "removing" these pics- but i am posting them here so i can remember what i had! haha Aren't I a weirdo!! anyway Bear with me!
OHHH she is beautiful!!!!

Newborn












6 comments:
You're not a weirdo, but I am glad you did this post! She has grown up into such a beautiful toddler. I am excited to see how she will continue to grow up. I love her
Such a beautiful baby to such a beautiful little girl!! Oh I love her!
She is so cute!!! Ok so I am loving looking at your blog. Look at your cute little girl in 1 mo. with the cute hands! ANd her little mouth in 2 mo.
Don't you love the 5th and 6th mo. with the rash on the face from slober and sucking on the paci, I think that is what it is, that is what Woods had too at that age! ADORABLE!!! Then her smiles are just beautiful!!! She is sooo cute!
She is a babe. And this blog is for you and your posterity - you can do whatchya want!!
Not wierd to me! I'd do the same thing!
I think it is great I love it. Maia has gotten so big Some times I just want to go back and see the little baby. It just shows you are a loving mommy.
Post a Comment