Saturday, February 6, 2010

{randomness}

I have been babysitting kids this week- and Mary has had a lot of fun with all of them-
All of these pics are taken with my phone so not the best quality of photos!!

This is Reegan, Mary, and Roo (Andrew)
They were jumping and i say HEY Smile- and this is what i got- Such serious expressions!!

This is Mary and Ally-
Ally is a tiny lil' 4 monther! and she is so cute and made me baby hungry! Mary loved her and kept saying "baby" and was by her at all times!! Mary LOVED Ally!

This is Hunter
I am watching him overnight for Jessy- LOVE this kid!

So does Mary- she kept jumping on him- here she is trying to kiss him!

And this is our cousin's little girl Ashlee- Is she not such a cutie!! I LOVE her lips and cheeks!! I just want to eat her up!! Such an adorable girl!

Mary and Ashlee hugging- Doesn't Ashlee look thrilled! haha

5 comments:

Kar said...

Yes, you ARE baby hungry. :) You are so nice to baby-sit for people. I HATE baby-sitting. A lot.

The Dillons said...

I am baby hungry and I am not even pregnant. I love babysitting, I miss it a ton! Looks like fun :)

Buzz and Camille said...

Holy cow that's a ton of kids! I like babysitting but only 1 or 2 at a time! Unless they are older... Looks fun!

Justin and Kristin said...

Maybe you'll have twins or triplets next time--you're already used to taking care of tons of kiddos!!

Hills said...

Cute pics!!! Love the serious faces!