Monday, August 23, 2010

Random Pics!

All these pics are cute enough to blog but each have their own little story!
This is Mary with her CAT from Aristocats! Aunt B bought the Marie kitten from the movie Aristocats at Disneyland!

Mary with her Grandpa Graves! Jeff came and helped will clean out the backyard a few times last week and this is when they were taking a break, They were eating chips and had their juice!

I watched Hailey for a little bit the other day while Kristin went to a Dentist appt! She is so dang cute! and Mary LOVED her and wanted to hold her constantly!

Mary has been obsessed with her doggys! This dog is from 101 Dalmations that she just started watching with my Dad! And she will not let this dog out of her sight! Here they are watching Lion King together on the chair!

6 comments:

The Dillons said...

Love all those pictures! Mary is such a fun girl to be around!

Justin and Kristin said...

Hehee, our girls are so cute! I just love 'em!

Natalie said...

Mary looks like she's so old! Holy cow, when did that happen?!

Hills said...

Mary is such sweetheart! Love all these pics! Love her chatting with her Grandpa Graves. I love how she is petting the dog while watching the movie with him. So cute! I bet she was a big helper with the baby! So sweet!

Hills said...

Mary is such sweetheart! Love all these pics! Love her chatting with her Grandpa Graves. I love how she is petting the dog while watching the movie with him. So cute! I bet she was a big helper with the baby! So sweet!

Kar said...

I wish my kids would just sit and watch movies. Instead, they run around and fall and hit each other. Blah.