
Sleeping Beauty! Check out how sweetly her hands are laid!


I am glad we got that toddler bed with the guards- its the only reason she wasnt on the ground!

CUTE KIDS

LOVE HER!!

My mom took Mary out to pick Raspberries and she LOVED it! It was a lot of fun! She is now grandma's raspberry picking buddy along with the other grandkiddos!
4 comments:
I LOVE the 1 before the rasp.s, she looks like such a beautiful little girl!!
Oh, my gosh!! Mary is getting SO BIG!! I can't believe she's already 2!! She is such a cutie!! I love all these pictures:) Raspberry picking sounds like so much fun.
Love the glasses while picking with Grandma! I want some!
I love the little hairdos you're doing on her. Sooo dang cute. And she's getting so tan and blonde from playing in the sun. I wish my kids played outside more. It's weird. They're total inside kids.
Post a Comment