Friday, January 7, 2011

*BUDDY*

Pam gave Mary this bear- and she LOVES IT! She named him Buddy! She likes to play with Buddy on her bed- reading books and showing him animals! (like the crayon on the wall? I cant get it off- i think i let it stay on the wall too long)

She loves having Buddy watch a movie with her! (Like this beautiful scratched up wall too?? Cant wait to paint in the next month or so!)

She said I am tired- so Buddy and her laid down and rested for awhile! :)

She loves her new friend Buddy!

3 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Magic Eraser for the crayons!!! Works wonders!

Hills said...

Love the bear pics. She is sooo dang adorable!

Kar said...

Dude, I am so far behind in commenting! I need to live up to my award! Argh! So. That bear is HUGE!! I always wanted a stuffed animal that size when I was little. Mary is lucky.