my title: If you say household to Brandon - he says "household household" (but it sounds like: @$$hole @$$hole) hahahahahahahaha!
Oh my what a CRAZY month this has been!! In December Will and Mary had Pneumonia- End of Dec - Will had surgery- Mary got a cold, I got a little cold, Will Got a cold- Saturday It was great- I had Book Club at my house! Well Will came home in a lot of pain that night- and nauseated! Mary went to bed after some fighting about not wanting to go to bed! haha
3:30 in the Morn she woke up bawling I went in there and took her to the bathroom and realized she was Stifling hot!! Her temp was 103-- I gave her some Ibuprofen and rocked her to sleep- Later in the morning we had to miss church and I took her to Redicare- She puked all over her coat once we got there! We found out she has a UTI- We left and got her her meds- and she was lethargic all day-
She had two shots- two bandaids- and got two suckers!!! she took one and said "here mama- one for you" The nurse melted! He said Oh wow- she is such a precious pure girl!How my sweetheart looked Sunday and Monday with such high fever :(
meanwhile Will is very nauseated and puking as well... great! Monday rolls around and Marys fever is going crazy! 104, 103.6, 102, 103, 104 CALL THE DR- after tylenol AND ibuprofen its only 102- I am freaking out- she had puked a few times Monday- (Will did too) The Dr said if it reaches 105 go to ER- I got Mary asleep- 430AM comes along I hear Mary screaming- I go check on her and she is sweaty, clammy whatever you want to call it! Her fever BROKE!! All day Tuesday she is back to her crazy self, very pale and her temp is in the 99's.
Will on the other hand Tuesday is puking puking and puking! Poor guy cant keep anything down! NOT even a sip of water :( we start seeing what looks like blood in the vomit- ( I hate that word it makes me laugh) So My dad came over after his school got out and gave Will a neat blessing! and off to the ER we went!! 5 hours later - Will was very dehydrated, puked, had 3 bags of IV, 2 doses of Zofran, Reglan, Toradol, and a muscle relaxant-- Fun times! we are finally home- Will is sleeping- no longer nauseated! Mary is wide awake going crazy since she took a really late nap! I am one tired Mama!!!
HOPEFULLY my two favorite people are on the mend and the Empeys can be back to normal!!!! PLEASE oh PLEASE!!



7 comments:
Oh EE. You are being super woman! I hope Will gets to be feeling better soon... and that... mary calms down. I'm sure it's a relief that she is on the mend. Hang in there. I love your blog, babe.
PP
Haha nice title! I am sorry Emo! Hang in there. I am glad Mary's fever broke. I hope Will feels better. And I hope YOU get a break my dear! Love you!
wow! Craziness! I hope things improve REALLY soon at your house. Hallie has had UTI's before too...SO not fun, especially for such little girls!
That's really funny about what your brother says. :) But it's NOT funny what you've been through this week. What a nightmare!!!! I just thought she still had a cold - I had no idea it was a UTI! Those are nasty. I know from experience, dude. When Sadie had the never-ending UTI last year (3 months long), her fever was the worst. I seriously thought she was going to die. I'm glad they gave Mary the "good stuff" - the shots. That will take care of it fast. And poor Will! What was causing his vomiting? Just a really nasty virus? Em, what if you get it? Argh!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you.
Sad times! AND I know how much you love 'vomit' haha! Hope things get better soon. PS love the title!
Oh sad! I hate sick kids. But a sick hubby means no breaks either! Good luck, and hopefully by now everyone is feeling better.
How did you survive?! Gees. Glad to hear things are going better and I hope to hear they continue to. What a good mommy and wife!
Post a Comment