Look at how huge and colorful that baby is getting!!! Will is being a trooper- He went back to work today- despite what the Dr's say- and he left a little earlier cause he was in a lot of pain!
I just realized your blog isn't private anymore... and I'll admit, I am much better at reading public blogs! :) Those pictures of his knee makes me cringe. It looks painful!
Aw, MAN. Ow. Brianna's leg looked bruised for a few years after her surgery. It was so strange. My mom and other sister's knees didn't stay colorful for long, though. Hopefully it's like that for Will. What an amazing guy - going in to work. Such a hard worker.
3 comments:
Colorful! WOW!!!
I just realized your blog isn't private anymore... and I'll admit, I am much better at reading public blogs! :)
Those pictures of his knee makes me cringe. It looks painful!
Aw, MAN. Ow. Brianna's leg looked bruised for a few years after her surgery. It was so strange. My mom and other sister's knees didn't stay colorful for long, though. Hopefully it's like that for Will. What an amazing guy - going in to work. Such a hard worker.
Post a Comment