This girl can talk up a storm! She is saying full on sentences- making sense and knows all words pretty much! NOT sure where she learned it all! It surprises me! I am now going to list the funny things she says! haha She keeps Will and I laughing everyday! WE LOVE HER- Have we ever told you this?
- The other day day I had the dishwasher going (it is the portable kind that you hook to the sink) - Anyway it started to drain so the water was going into the sink- and Mary's eyes got big and this was the convo (Will was at work) Mary:"Daddy's here" Me:"Oh yea- where" Mary:" In the bathroom" hahahaha she thought Daddy was in the bathroom going potty!
- I have been trying to work with Mary on recognizing the ABC's- and in the car I decided to test her knowledge- so this is what happened- Me "A is for?" Mary: "Apple" Me: "B is for?" Mary: "Baby" Me:"C is for?" Mary: "Kitty" Me: "Close- CAT" she repeats. Me: "D is for?" a long pause Me: "Daddy" and then Mary said "AND DONKEY" haha It was so cute! and the thing is, when I have worked with her and the letters- we have never said Donkey so she just knew Donkey was a D sound! SMART I TELL YA!
- During her prayer the other night- usually I say it and she repeats- BUT this time she wanted to go on- I said "thankful for Mommy and Daddy" and she said "thankful for mommy , daddy, grandma, grandma, and grandma, and grandpa , grandpa, and grandpa, and chadman, and sinsey(lindsey), and kyla, and Taya, and Buddy(the bear)" and then she continued to repeat me again- she has a lot of grandmas and grandpas and she knows it! haha It was so cute- I love how she will say her aunt and uncles names! So precious- i especially love the way she says Chadman! haha
- This girl has a memory and never forgets ANYTHING! When we go to Papa Toms there is this quarter machine with bouncy balls- and when I told her yesterday we were going to get pizza she got so excited and yelled "and bounta balls (bouncy balls)" haha so smart!!
Oh Mary- We love her so much! She surprises will and I EVERYDAY! In fact a few days ago she was playing with the laptop Jeremy and April gave her for Christmas- and she pointed to the F and said FOX- there was a picture of a fox- HOW in the world did she know that- I have never talked to her about fox!? It blew my mind!
We love you baby girl! Thanks for keeping us laughing!
5 comments:
Oh that is so precious i wish i was there more to see here talking you need to have her call me more on the phone and we need to skype so she doesnt forget her aunt Jessy!!!! Give the lil girl kisses for me!!!!
Adorable! Dylan is just beginning to talk and I can't wait for him to say cute things like that.
What a sweet girl! I love that she says Chadman! And I love that she started saying her own prayers, I love it when Woods does that! The story of her thinking her daddy is home is pretty funny! Love that girl!
Oh sweet sweet Mary!! She makes me happy. Love that little girl!!!!
It kills me how smart she is! I don't even think Micah knows any letters! I am the worst mom EVER!!!
Post a Comment