Monday, October 27, 2008

3 MONTHS

WOW I can't believe it! Our sweetheart is 3 months!!! She is so fun and just brings do much happiness and joy to our life! I am so thankful for Mary and her sweet spirit!! I love her very much!! She has dicovered her voice and sure LOVES to be vocal! I love her little coos!!! she is growing up so fast!!



6 comments:

Haylee said...

She is a doll and you are such a good mommy! It's amazing the love you discover when you become a parent... it is true what they say "you don't know till you have your own!"

Jen & Randy said...

They do grow so fast and it is hard sometimes it feels like they get away from you and then they do the cutest things. It is the best when one day they do something you taught them.

Hills said...

I can't believe that she is already 3 months old! Sweet little Mary! I love the pic of you and Mary. I love sleeping pictures!!! And that little blue flower outfit is cute!

The Watson's said...

She is so cute! My favorite is the first picture you posted and the one of you and her! She is a sweetie and I love to hear her coos too! I love her! I love it when she smiles at me!

Kim said...

Oh em... she is adorable. She it looking cuter and cuter every time. I love that her cheeks are getting chubbier too!!

Megann said...

I love her eyes! She's a keeper.