Wednesday, October 29, 2008

*Trunk or Treat!!*


I apologize now for all the pictures!! I myself love looking at pictures so hopefully you won't get too overwhelmed! Last night the 8th Ward had a TRUNK OR TREAT! It was very fun and good food! A lot of people in the ward looked great- and we all had a good time!


My Mom, Mary and I walking around- Mary was hungry at this point!

Lainey and Libby-cute girls :)

Beckham

Deb

Mac
Brad And Dawn

Kara

Katie, Mary, and Kelly

Andrew

Ma

Will

Jen and Brenna (spelling ?)

Diane and Kerry

Whitney

Sam

Bailey

Clint and Tammy(LOVE THESE OUTFITS)

THE "BACK" CAVE- Blake, Lacey, Sueanne, and Chet Backman
THE BATMAN'S I mean BACKMAN'S

Lacie

Blake and Bishop (Brad)

4 comments:

Megann said...

I'm totally stealing your pictures for my blog! I took some, but they didn't turn out as good as yours. Way to go! I had a great time last night. It's so fun to do ward activities--plus the candy is always good to take home.

Hills said...

Looks like fun! Never been to a trunk or treat, can you believe it?

The Watson's said...

Looks like fun!!!

Coon Family said...

Love the photos! It is fun to see some people from good ole Idaho Falls!