She is such a sweet girl and loves aller her cousins-- she is in 7th heaven with all these babies! She is so cute with Mary- MAry loves when she sings to her- especially when she sings "Amazing Grace"
Daniel is HILARIOUS!! He cracks me up and has quite the personality!!
Taya is a princess! she loves all the Disney princesses and loves to dress up!! She definitly keeps us all on our toes and LOVES attention! She is such a sweetie and loves giving Mary kisses and hugs! She says Mary is SO BERRY CUTE!! Taya is Seth and Rachels daughter.
Megan is a HOOT! she gets this "mug" face going on and its hilarious! She gets so so excited over little things! The way little Megs communicates is high pitched scream! and LOVES when you scream back at her! Her and Mary have a special bond! Megan is so sweet to her and loves hugging and kissing her as well. they love "touching heads"! She is Seth and Rachels daughter.
Now this little man in the land of the lands is sooooo adorable! I mean check out those cheeks and GORGEOUS blue eyes! I miss him so much! we miss hearing his "oh's" and deep crying! My family always talks about how cute he is and how we love his deep voice! that sweet little man in the land!! I wish he lived closer cause OH MAN do we miss him!! He is Ryan and Angie's son!
Here is the cousins- minus Woods man-- We so wish he was here so we could get pictures of him all the time! Oh how auntie Em loves taking pics!! Mary smiles when we talk about her cousins! And she loves them very much! I love all my nieces and nephews and love when they are all around! I miss them all! Can't wait for Christmas time when all the cousins can play and love eachother!!!
3 comments:
I can't wait until the sweet cousins can be all together again! Woods misses them too! I love them all too. Very nice post Emi!
Those are the cutest kids I have ever seen. I love them all sooo much!!!!!!!
Cute post! You are a sweet aunt to spotlight the cousins and say nice things about them like that!
Post a Comment