Our sweet daughter has been having MANY blow outs and needed to change her clothes! Well we have come to know that our daughter LOVES to be naked! she is always so so pleasant when we let her just lay there free style! This is today after i took off and cleaned up her poopy clothes! By the way she has had a bad cold these last couple weeks so her eyes look red and like "sick" eyes!
"I was happy the way i was-I don't want to be dressed!"
"Oh I guess this isn't so bad!"
7 comments:
haha that is totally Jackson too! He HATES to be dressed or have a diaper change (still to this day) and gets SOOO excited at night and in the morning when I strip him down before a bath or before we put him in this clothes for the day. My mother in law got him a shirt that says, "I'd rather be naked" :) Looks like Mary needs one of those!
OH my gosh...Em, she is so cute. She is getting really big and she is starting to look totally different, I think. I don't see you in her at all, though! :) I think she looks just like Will.
She is looking like a different baby than the one i knew. She is a cutie! I enjoyed the video clip!
She is getting so big!! I love when they fill out like that. What a sweet girl! I just want to snuggle her!
Oh so cute! That is hilarious! I love the video because she makes that cute little noise she randomly makes when we talk to her! Oh what a cute little baby em!
SHe has changed so fast! Adorable Emily and Will!
she is so cute!!
Post a Comment