Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mary and Cowpa Luckau

I didn't have any pictures of my Dad and Mary at all in the last post. My Dad was at church meetings when we took pictures so here are some cute ones. This morning she was being such a sweetie to her Grandpa Luckau!

Having a serious discussion!

Oh Grandpa is so awesome!!

How precious is this!!!

4 comments:

Hills said...

I wondered why Cowpa wasn't in any of the pics, but I should have known there was a reason. Emi~ you are so thoughtful! I love this post and dad is an awesome dad and Grandpa! I love Mary's facial expressions in these pics!!! She loves her Cowpa and why shouldn't she?

Hills said...

By the way this is very sweet!!!

Hills said...

I meant precious you said how precious is this and I am saying oh so berry precious!!! Sorry you thought you had 3 comments and you do, but all from me, sorry to disappoint you my love!!!

The Watson's said...

I LOVE that one with Mary smiling at Cowpa Luckau! So cute! Mary is a sweetie!