Friday, October 17, 2008

VOTE YES!

This November I strongly encourage to vote YES on Proposition 8! I was emailed this video and its a very strong emotional video! Its ridiculous what will happen if same sex marriage is legal! I have a strong belief and testimony on family and marriage between man and woman!! In the Proclamation To The World given out by the first presidency and council of the Twelve Apostles says
" The Family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan. Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity. Happiness in family life is moust likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ... We warn that individuals who violate covenants of chastity... or who fail to fulfill family responsibility will one day stand accountable before God..."
I feel very strongly that marriage is between man and woman- I am so thankful for that knowledge and that I was able to be sealed for time and all eternity to my Husband Will! I am thankful for him and love him VERY much! Watch this video and don't forget to vote YES on proposition 8!

No comments: