Yesterday we blessed our sweet little girl! It was a very neat blessing and we really enjoyed ourselves! We had a lot of company and it was all aroun a very happy enjoyable day! There are a lot of pictures but its IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate more thank i did!!
Seth, Rachel , Taya, and Megan came down as well-- her are some random pictures we have taken!
Oh so fun! That was a good day and Mary handled it very well! I love the picture of Mary's feet! Megan and Mary look so cute, it will be fun to watch them grow together! Cute cute emi!
I love this blog!!! She is so cute! I loved her shoes and her dress and her bow!!! I so wish I was there! I loved her smile picture and her picture where she is looking to the side. OH she is so cute. The random fun pictures with cousins are awesome! Magan and Mary with their cute bows or Mary's cute bows is a cute one. Oh so fun. Matching clothes are so much fun! So much to say and I am sure I could keep going!
how sweet! Her dress was so beautiful! And she looks happy as could be! (Jackson had a pretty bad blessing day and I don't think we have one picture of him not crying... it was hard on him being passed around and all the stimulation)... mary on the other hand looked like she handled it well.
Emily, your little girl is so cute! I didn't even know you had a blog, I love finding old friends on here. We are doing really well, just enjoying the fall weather! It looks like you are doing good too! I will have to add you to my friends list so I can check your blog more reguarly! Tell your family hello!
7 comments:
Oh so fun! That was a good day and Mary handled it very well! I love the picture of Mary's feet! Megan and Mary look so cute, it will be fun to watch them grow together! Cute cute emi!
I love this blog!!! She is so cute! I loved her shoes and her dress and her bow!!! I so wish I was there! I loved her smile picture and her picture where she is looking to the side. OH she is so cute. The random fun pictures with cousins are awesome! Magan and Mary with their cute bows or Mary's cute bows is a cute one. Oh so fun. Matching clothes are so much fun! So much to say and I am sure I could keep going!
how sweet! Her dress was so beautiful! And she looks happy as could be! (Jackson had a pretty bad blessing day and I don't think we have one picture of him not crying... it was hard on him being passed around and all the stimulation)... mary on the other hand looked like she handled it well.
Those are such great pictures. I love her dress as well. It is gorgeous. She is such a pretty little girl...well of course she is, look at her momma!!
How fun. sorry that we couldn't be there. We were there in spirit. :) She looked so cute!!
Emily, your little girl is so cute! I didn't even know you had a blog, I love finding old friends on here. We are doing really well, just enjoying the fall weather! It looks like you are doing good too! I will have to add you to my friends list so I can check your blog more reguarly! Tell your family hello!
Mary's blessing was real special. I loved her dress! It was neat to see so much of your family too.
Glad you found our blog!
Post a Comment