This is this months special in Scentsy! You get these warmers or scent bars 10% off! If you have any questions or want to look around the site you can click the links below!! ( I also always have my website link on the right side if you ever need to order anytime!) If any questions you can email me or leave a comment.
Anything ordered now does not have a guarantee coming BY Christmas! It could but that deadline was Dec 15. I am so sorry for the inconvenience!!
If you would like to host a party and earn free and 1/2 off items- give me a call and we will do a party! If you schedule a party before the end of the year- (the party can be whenever- even if its next year!) I will give the first two who schedule a party, each a free plug in warmer of their choice. Everyone else who schdules a party will recieve a free scentsy bar or room spray of your choice (whichever you prefer)! Just schedule a party by December 31st!
(Not available ro order until January 1, 2009)
1 comment:
I'll have one...Jan 17th???
Post a Comment