Mary was in the swing playing and i was doing a couple things in another room- and when i went to go check on her this is how I found her! I thought she looked so BEAUTIFUL! I love her cute little hand how it is positioned just so! Shes a doll and I could stare at and take pictures of our little girl ALL DAY!
5 comments:
Hey! What a handsome family! I LOVE those pics of Mary in all her lace and fluff! So beautiful! She is so petite! Congrats to Jessie on the wedding and both of your hair dos in that pic are amazing. Kudos to you both! Out here people just wear their hair down most of the time and I haven't seen a fancy wedding do in WAY too long. So I LOVED seeing those pics. Random... but what can I say? It's who I am. Love ya!
Thanks for the post! Katelynn looks beautiful and Daniel looks handsome! I was showing Taya the pictures and she said, "Daniel is a prince!"
Oh, and Mary looks precious! She is beautiful! I love those sleeping beauty pictures! I have many of them with my girls too! :)
Those are adorable outfits! I remember going a couple years ago, how fun! What a great, holiday, family tradition!
Oh that is cute that Taya said Daniel is a prince. Adorable! I love those pictures. Beautiful girl and handsome dude! And Mary is a little precious girl! I want to kiss that cheek!
Post a Comment