
I am trying to start this routine at bedtime with Mary- It works some of the time! What I do is I feed her, her cereal- then I change her and let her play on the floor- then I put the NIGHT time baby lotion on, then put her jammies on! Then I read her a few books and then nurse her and lay her in her bed! Tonight Katelynn and Daniel were here and they wanted to read to her- so I let them all sit on the couch and read! It looked so cute- I had to take a picture!
5 comments:
Oh thats adorable! I didn't even know you had a routine haha! How observant am I?
Oh what a precious moment!!!
Good job on getting a routine down! We are trying too, but at this point, its kind of a joke!
That is pretty darn adorable! Very cute moment!
She actually looks like she's paying attention!
Post a Comment