Sunday, January 25, 2009

THE CAST OF MY LIFE! (EMILY)

K so I am copying this from Kara, Karlenn, and Lyner! Some of the actors/actresess may be same as lyners! But I thought this was fun! You take the family member and give them an actor or actress of who would play them if there were to be a movie of your life!

Jim Belushi-- MY DAD! He is HILARIOUS!
He also loves wearing his hawaiian shirts!!



Sally Field- MY MOM- Sally Field make a good mother figure in my opinion! My mom was kind of hard because she is so wonderful its hard to find one like her!



Brendan Frasier- RY (angies hubby) Jungle, outdoor, loin cloth haha need i say more? I guess this could be future Woods too!! haha


Natalie Portman- ANGIE!!

Can you guess who Jim Carrey would play as???...
BRIAN!


~ Reese Witherspoon- SHALEENA (Brian's Wife!)~


Stephen Furst- BRANDON
(have you ever seen Dream Team?)


Luke Perry- SETH (Rach's Hubby)
(just imagine a BYU hat on!)


Cameron Diaz - RACHEL!


Brad Pitt- Add facial hair and glasses!- WILL!!!

Amanda Bynes as the roll of ME-- EMILY


Ashley Tisdale- LYNER!
(Give me a beat!!!-- FABULOUS!)
Have you seen High School Musical-- Watch it with Lindsey-- GURANTEE you will love it!


Sandra Bullock- AUBREY!!!!!

6 comments:

The Dillons said...

I was thinking Brian as Jim Carrey as well...I just didn't think so for will. That was fun! I knew you were going to put Ashley Tisdale lol...I found a good one for Brandon but the actor is dead...I don't know if that means anything. But Natalie Portman for Angie, thats a good one. I like the pic of Luke Perry, I almost used that one but like I said on my blog I picked the other one cause of the face. I almost put you as Amanda Bynes but I really do think you look like Candace Cameron. Oh and good one for Shaleena. The pic of Brenden Fraser is hilarious!!! Good job!

Kara & Levi said...

So cute! I loved doing this!!! Its so hilarious to see who everyone picks!

Haylee said...

thanks for the idea! It was fun to do for my fam too!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

That is so fun! I can totally see some of those!

Hills said...

That is so fun! Yes right on for dad! I would put Sally Fields for mom too. Only mom is younger and cuter and we already talked about how mom is hard! Ryan's is hilarious! I see the Natalie Portman, fun! Brian, perfect. I like the one for Shaleena! Brandon's looks a lot like him, good job! Will, I do see it in the face. I love Amanda Bynes, good one for you! Lindsey's ~love to see Lindsey mimic Ashley! Aubrey does have those eyes!

Hills said...

Oh and I like the byu hat substitute for Seth! Good one for Rach