Saturday, January 17, 2009

Randomness!

I just wanted to post some random pics! I am obsessed with close up pictures!! i took these two pics of Mary and Woods- They are both such beautiful babies - they make good models!! And i wish my little niece Meggers was here when i was taking these cause i want to take some "close ups" of her! She is beautiful as well!! Don't worry Auntie Em will get hers as well-- i just love taking pics~!! :p


Our sleeping angel!! We love her so much!!

oh she is soooo fun!!

Playing the game cube with Daddy!!

7 comments:

The Dillons said...

wow, yeah I am the first one to comment on this. You definitely need to get a pic of Megs. Those are adorable pictures. I love Mary and she is so stinkin fun!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Such beautiful babies. You did a good job capturing their sweetness. Can't wait to see Megan's as well.
Love ya

Sandy said...

Mary is so beautiful. Aren't kids the best thing ever?

Hills said...

CUTE BABIES!!! I love those pictures! You are good at those close ups!

Red & Lyss said...

You do have a really cute baby!

Jen & Randy said...

So cute,those pictures are so fun

Shurtliff Family said...

Em-- I love all the pictures you take and then post! Lots of just fun, random ones that capture your baby's cuteness!