Friday, March 27, 2009

8 MONTHS OLD!

I seriously can not believe its been 8 months!! It goes WAY to fast!! She almost has been out of my belly as long as she was in my belly- but this time went so much faster! Its crazy!
She is getting to be soooooo big I just can't believe it! SHe has quite the personality and loves to eat when we eat- and it HAS to be what we eat! its hilarious! She sure loves Spaghetti and Chicken Noodle Soup! I know this is bad but she ADORES Sub Zero Ice Cream!
She sure makes us smile and laugh every day and i don't know what we EVER did without her! She is so sweet and so much fun and we fell incredibly blessed to be her parents!! WE love you little Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!
Mary and her aunt Brookie!

We went out and played with toys outside- she loved being out there and was soooo focused on her toys. I could not get her to look at me!

"I am so cute and I know it!"

7 comments:

Richard and Carolyn said...

Oh Mary... so adorable. I sure love her.

Christensens said...

She is so cute. Time flies.

The Dillons said...

She looks so different without her bows. She is getting so big and I just love her, tell time to stop going so fast!

Audra said...

She is so cute!

Megann said...

I was looking at her in church today thinking how pretty she is...I love her lashes!

Hills said...

Adorable! And... I can't believe it has been 8 months either! Little sweetheart!!!

Jen & Randy said...

She is so cute and getting so big. I love that stage when they are learning new things all the time.