Alright so this is a joke right?!? For some reason my blog roll isn't updating when you update your blog so I've missed like a months worth of posts. I just tried to catch up.. can't believe little Mary is 8 months old! She is adorable! :)
this is Dad Luckau, I think the way the conversation went with the ultra sound technician is when Emily said, "here you are showing me that I have twins inside me and I just laughed and laughed because I knew that Will and I only did it once."
11 comments:
So I was talking to you on fb, remember? And this was our conversation...
Emily
"just updated my blog"
Angie
oh fun i will look
what???
OH you dork
You caught me and i was just pissed this was my first time hearing about it
Lovely, I can't believe I fell for it and just 5 minutes ago I thought "it is April fools day I will not be tricked, but what can I do?"
Alright so this is a joke right?!?
For some reason my blog roll isn't updating when you update your blog so I've missed like a months worth of posts. I just tried to catch up.. can't believe little Mary is 8 months old! She is adorable! :)
That is mean!!! I fell for it!
I would have fallen for it if I hadn't done it first!
this is Dad Luckau, I think the way the conversation went with the ultra sound technician is when Emily said, "here you are showing me that I have twins inside me and I just laughed and laughed because I knew that Will and I only did it once."
hahaha Dad!! YOu crack me up!!!!!
Dad is so silly! I just showed Ry! He fell for it too! He said, "Didn't they just have Mary?"
Oh my goodness, you are silly...Can you really see the babies that well at 7 weeks?
Ya, I knew that was all craziness, but i LOVE your Dad's comment! hahaaa.
I fell for it too! I was super excited, and then I saw the april fools comments. LOL
I should have looked closer to the ultrasound picture....too big for seven weeks. But the title caught me.
Kellie
Post a Comment