Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Ang!

It is my twin sisters birthday today! haha! We are actually 9 years apart! But I think my other sisters would agree that she is the best oldest sister ever! I have so much fun with her. When we were growing up we always would share birthday parties- we would decide together what to have for birthday dinner and cake and so on... We were talking the other day about how we miss those days! Angie is such a great example and i have ALWAYS looked up to her! She has taught me so many things and especially about patience! SHe is so patient and loving! I guess she had to to survive 6 younger siblings! Well Ang i hope you have a great day and I love you very much!!! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Hills said...

OHHHH! You are way to sweet! And you made me feel teary eyes!!! Thank you so much for the compliments! I love you! My sisters are awesome and I agree with you... I am the best oldest sister ever!!! JK

The Dillons said...

Ah how sweet! And Ang is the BEST sister EVER! J/K Emily and Rachel are pretty amazing as well. But I am actually the best big sister right Aubs? Happy Birthday to you two

Hills said...

OH... well yes I am sure Emi meant oldest of the old sisters!!! Yes I love seeing the word OLD having to do with me that many times!!! I am feeling it! I love my sisters!!!!!

Richard and Carolyn said...

That was such a sweet post... it is true Angie has always been a great sister and daughter!