
So I think I have fed Mary too much fruity stuff because she WILL NOT eat veggies in the baby food cans! she literally gags!!!! Here is a video of me ATTEMPTING again! But i do have to say i did finally get her to eat the whole can today! ( they always say- KEEP TRYING- don't give up!) her first bite today she gagged- which she usually does three times before i GIVE UP! At the end of this video she hears my phone and it distracts her! She is so funny- She will eat real beans and peas and such but when they are pureed in a can- she GAGS! haha I am hoping to raise my children liking Veggies like me! Not hating them like their Daddy!
6 comments:
HAHAHA that is hilarious! What a funny girl! I hope she likes vegies or she won't survive around us Luckau's :)
Hey! My cousin has a website where they sell homemade items. I thought your bows would do great here! check it out if you get the chance!
http://www.consignmesellme.com/
Babies and the food thing! It's so funny :)
I love the gag, that is funny! I absolutely love the distraction from the phone, she is so cute!!!
How funny! Keep trying, she'll start to get used to them. Now that Kate is older I have hard time getting her to eat fruits, she would rather eat veggies.
How funny! That's why you should start out with veggies!!:) Brynnan liked the veggies more than the fruit when he was a baby.
Post a Comment