Saturday, April 11, 2009

Playing on the Playground!

Today Will and I went on a walk with Mary- We walked to Longfellow and played on the playground! It was so much fun and we enjoyed ourselves!!! Here are some pics of our day!
She loved swinging on the swings with her Daddy!

(It started to thunder while we were there- can you see the huge grey cloud in the background!) Mary was loving it!

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!



They went on the glider- I don't think she liked that as much as the swings! She acted a little scared on this!


SLIDES ARE HER FAVORITE! She loves slides!!! She could play all day on these!
She is so fun to take on walks and to the park and stuff! She is a baby that LOVES observing and taking in what is going on around her! I LOVE IT! This picture is an example! She was watching a little boy swing and smiling and getting excited!

I finally got her to look at me!!! She is so much fun!
When we were walking home- and when we just had to turn the corner to our house - it started raining lightly! We made it home just in time!!

5 comments:

Hills said...

Oh my goodness Woods would love to hang out with her! They would have so much fun! These pics are adorable!!!

The Dillons said...

That is so much fun! I need to take her sometime! She looks like she is having a blast, I love it!

The Watson's said...

She is too cute! She is such a happy baby! Such a sweetie!

Paul and Amy said...

Too cute and fun! You are awesome parents!

Anonymous said...

Mary is so cute!!:)