Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emily came home today!

Emily was able to go home today. Her calcium levels were normal and her breathing has improved so they sent her home. We have to the doctor tomorrow to meet with the ENT specialist but other than some pain and swelling in the neck that makes her feel like she is either choking or suffocating she is doing very well. Once again we really appreciate your thoughts, words, and prayers.

6 comments:

Megann said...

It's always better to recover at home where you feel comfortable in your own surroundings. Good luck Emily! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Kellie Park said...

Glad to hear you are home. Hospitals truly are a weird place. We will plan seeing you when the pain is down, seeing how we never get away without all the chickadees. With 4 different speeds of kids they leave no territory uncovered.
Kellie

Hills said...

EMNEE!!! Hey you! I did not know that Will was keeping us updated on the blog! I would like to thank him, that was nice! I can not believe what you have been through!!! And Will said that you feel like you are choking or suffocating but doing really well! That was quite a sentence! That doesn't sound great, but I am glad you are getting better! I love you so much!

Kristen said...

Emily, I really hope you recover quickly. It all sounds so painful. I'm glad you are doing better. Remember, I am just next door, so just text me if you need anything! I'm here to help.

apemarie said...

I'm so happy that Emily is home and recovering. Yeah!! She is still in my prayers for full recovery. Love you Em!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your surgery went well and you're doing well at home!! I hope recovery goes quickly.