My friend Kristen tagged me off her blog- ( i assume it is me she was tagging i didn't see any other Emilys on her blog roll! ) What you do is: go to your Pictures- click the 6th folder and then the 6th picture in that folder and post it with the story behind it! Then at the end tag 6 people to do the same!!!
haha- This is Lindsey on her birthday September 4, 2008! She was on the phone with either Angie or Rachel- and i was on the phone with the other one while she was opening a gift from ALL of us siblings! It was the two High School Musical movies! I love the randomness of Katelynn and Daniel watching her open! What the heck is Daniel doing? haha this picture makes me laugh!
I TAG:
1. Lindsey
2. Angie
3. Jennifer
4. Alyssa
5. Kristin H
6. Kortnee
*If you have already done this then oh well! I also tag anyone who wants to do this! its fun! and silly!*
2 comments:
Nice! haha, that is a funny picture. I don't know what Dan is doing. Love Katelynn's face! That was a good day ;) Lets have a HSM marathon!
HEY YOU I AM FINISHED!!!!
Post a Comment