Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mary Mary....

Here are a couple vidoes of Mary! She doesn not feel good- yesterday she had a fever all day long and today she hasn't had one as much but you can tell she doesn't feel good. When we sat down to eat some lunch at first she was pretty happy- This first video you can tell she was happy- She kept swaying back and forth and singing! I love when she does this! I think its adorable!!! The second video she had stopped eating and was not feeling so well! This is not how she acts at all normally! She usually is one to smile easy and be happy and usually LOVES graham crackers! She was NOT amused with me in this video! I couldn't help but laugh!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh man I love that you can do her hair now!! Too cute. Poor girl, I hope she gets feeling better soon!

The Watson's said...

She is soo cute! I love the big picture of her at the top of your blog! It is cute to see her singing and swaying!!

Audra said...

She is getting cuter and cuter! Very cute videos. I hope she gets feeling better!

Gramma n Grampa said...

I Love to hear her sing and talk also. She was so cute at church. This is a fun age!

Hills said...

Oh she is adorable! I love the swaying and singing!!!