Did you know you can use crayon on those small pumpkins!! Reegan and Mary had a blast coloring the "kins" as Mary calls it!
Reegan with her Pumpkin!
Mary watching Reegs!
Mary working on hers!
Aren't they cute!
Concentrating!!! This was a fun little activity and they enjoyed themselves!!
On October 15 It was Will's stepbrother Corey's birthday!!! He is now OLD! haha just kidding!
but we wanted to wish him a LATE happy Birthday and we love ya!
Uncle Corey with Mary and Micah!
6 comments:
Looks like a very fun art project for such sweet girls! I can't believe Mary is talking so much :)
Mary is so grown-up, sitting still for that long to decorate a pumpkin. She is a doll. That is a great idea - crayons on those small pumpkins. I will definitely have to do that.
How cute!! I love your little girl! :)
Cute pumpkin decorating!! Looks like fun!! :)
Mary is so cute! Love all the posts and so glad that IF won the emotion bowl! :)
That looks like fun. She is so big. You are a great mommy.
Post a Comment