So here are some random pics of the Mare Bear!!

Mary and Hunter!! ( Mary was not wanting to sit still as you can tell by her facial expression! ) it cracks me up!

Walking all over the place!!! "What produce do we need Mom"

She was watching Sesame street so not wanting to look at the camera!!
Tonight was Emotion Bowl! IF Tigers vs Skyline Grizzlies! and WE WON!!
28-13 GO TIGERS!

So here is Mary showing school spirit!!!

"stop with the pics Mom!!"

A little frightened here! haha This pics CRACKS me up!

What the back of her looked like!

Our silly goose!

Cutest lil' Tiger EVER!!

Ohhhhh How we LOVE her!!!
7 comments:
Yeaaa Tigers! Cute Mary in a fun costume! I love the picture of her with the bags in the store!!
Cute pics, thanks Em for putting these up! I just love that cute little girl! Ya know what, I think IF won because of her sweet school spirit! :)
Goooo Tigers! I was so happy to hear the results. And so happy not to be sitting in that freezing cold stadium on that freezing cold night. Did you go??
YAY FOR IF!!!! LOVE them! Mary does look adorable! Hals is going to be a tiger for halloween as well!
So very cute!!!!!!!!!!
She is so adorable! And she makes me smile!!! Miss you both!!!
Thanks for the score of the game! We have an Elder in our ward who is from IF, but went to Skyline and I love rubbing it in!
Post a Comment