Monday, January 31, 2011

What This Girl Has Been Up To!

Isn't she so cute! I love her!

One of Mary's best friends- Reegan!

Mary's other best friend- Sadie!

She LOVES "PAYDO" haha

CHEESE

My genius child did this--- Just kidding! I helped her with that!

My father in law came home with Wendy's and gave Mary 4 chicken nuggets- I had already put her to bed but she wanted to say hi to Grandpa- Well I thought for sure she would stay awake and be up for awhile with her second wind- I was wrong!!! It was so quiet and so I went to check if she was ok! She was- and this is how I found her!



It also made me laugh because she set her babe in it's playpen and scooted RIGHT next to her bed! SOOO SWEET!

Have I told you lately, that I love you!
She is such a hoot and keeps Will and I (and everyone else she comes in contact with) laughing everyday!

5 comments:

Hills said...

Love the chicken nugget right by her! The doll scooted next to her is precious! She is a hoot! Wish I saw her more!

The Dillons said...

She is wonderful! I absolutely love this sweet girl. I think the playpen right by her bed is so adorable!

Jen said...

She is adorable! I love the pictures of Sadie and Reegan also. Cute post!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Oh what a sweetheart... I especially love the chicken nugget.I love that little girl. Cute post with Sadie Reegan and Mary!

Kar said...

Is it me, or is her hair getting lighter??