I found this on Melissa's website. It is a very powerful message that the Catholic church made. It is very powerful and this is why I COULDN'T and WILL NOT vote for Obama!
These are two very interesting video clips. The one about abortion makes me sad. I am not sure how to express my feelings about this. I am saddened by the concept that this is even an issue. The soldier clip was done well and I would have to admit that McCain is more patriotic than Obama!
3 comments:
Wow. That video was VERY moving.
I haven't seen those videos! They are moving and really emotional. The abortion one is touching to me!
These are two very interesting video clips. The one about abortion makes me sad. I am not sure how to express my feelings about this. I am saddened by the concept that this is even an issue. The soldier clip was done well and I would have to admit that McCain is more patriotic than Obama!
Post a Comment