Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

This New Years was a lot of fun! Angie, Woods, Seth, Rachel, Taya, and Megan all were in town ( we missed Ryan who had to get back to Alaska!)~ New Years eve we did our secret sibling exchange and the little cousins exchange! That was a lot of fun! Brandon had Will, Rachel had me, and Katelynn had Mary and we recieved great gifts it was so much fun! We also did our Christmas Eve traditions with MATCHING PAJAMAS!!! Things are quite crazy with 12 adults and 6 little kids running around! But it was so neat to have everybody there. We partied New Years playing games, eating, talking, eating, laughing, eating, Drinking Martinellis to the New years- and did I say EATING!!! we had so much food around!! On Sunday Angie, Woods, Lindsey, Mary and I followed Seth and Rachel home to Utah. We were able t ospend time with Oma, Karen, Lana, Magan, and Kenner! It was so great and fun to spent quality time with them and to spend a little extra time with the little Watson clan! Here is a bunch of pictures from this last week!
Megan and Woods playing in the snow!

Woods and Mary became great buddies!!!

Napping cousins!

Mary and Woods in the double stroller- Angie brought that from Alaska! It was really fun to use- we didn't use it NEAR enough!

The clan that went on the walk!: Angie, Shaleena, Aubrey, Emily, Lindsey, Katelynn, Daniel, and the sweet babies!!

Mary dressed up for the Colts game-- They lost and are OUT of the play offs!!

This dress was so adorable I HAD to take a picture! My Mom got this dress for Mary and it's so cute!

The 3 matching babies!!
*Mary, Megan, and Woods*

"All My Parents Grandchillins!"

The 3 matching older kiddos!
*Daniel, Taya, Katelynn*

The men!!! (it was impossible to get ONE decent picture with all of them looking good at the same time!!! This pic- SETH is silly! I think Brandon is yelling!

*S*I*S*T*E*R*S*

We are soooooooo weird! And I LOVE IT!!

The Woman of the fam!! the pic is a little blurry BUT we KNOW how to take pictures!! haha
Aren't all the pajamas CUTE??!!?? I love it!
Now here is an adorable video of Woods and Mary taking a bath! They both LOVE their baths!!

12 comments:

The Dillons said...

Ha Ha, I love it! I have the cutest nieces and nephews. Woods is ALL boy and Mar Bear is ALL girl...I love love love it! OHHHH

apemarie said...

it all looks so fun! miss you!

Kim said...

Your pictures are so cute. That dress that your mom got Mary, Hallie has the same thing, but hers is an outfit. Funny! Your family is adorable.

Fausett Family said...

I love it!! You have such a cute family!!! :) :)

Audra said...

I thought they were wearing colored diapers in the tub and then I realized they were washcloths. Very smart to cover up the parts! Those three babies are so cute together!

JoshandMegs said...

I use Windows Movie Maker. It comes with your computer if you have Windows :)

The Dillons said...

So fun! I love the pictures! The kiddos are soo dang cute!

Christensens said...

I love it! They are super cute!

Justin and Kristin said...

How Fun!! Mary looks bigger than Woods in the bath!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Emily! I love the matching pajamas!:) It sounds like you guys had fun!

Hills said...

Oh we had soooo much fun! I love those pictures! I'd have to say mom did an awesome job with all the pajamas this year!

Hills said...

Oh yeah, and I love the tub dance!!!