Yesterday we went to the Idaho State Fair-- I LOVE THE FAIR! I love the food- the booths- looking at photography- i love watching Mary LOVE the animals! I went with my Mom, Mary and brother in law Chad! We had a blast!
Mary and I shared Scone nuggets! She loved them!
See she is chowing down the nuggets!
Mom, Chad being an IDIOT, and me!
Mary and I-- sorry about that glare!
one of my very favorites to eat at the fair is the Cinnamon Almonds! I LOVE THEM! so yummy!
Yes this is an ACTUAL wedding going on at the fair! A local radio station gave away a wedding/ honeymoon, etc... for this couple who won! It was 09-09-09 so they got there BIG day paid for! I don't know how i would feel getting married on the fair grounds in front of TONS of strangers- but hey if its all free to you then WHAT THE HECK!
There is the happy couple getting hitched! haha
Chad INSISTED that we look inside trailors! I love this one that is there- its HUGE!! and the kitchen in it has granite counter tops- soooo nice! it only cost 16,000 (oh my!)
Chad and I inside one trailor! They were very fun to look at!
Mary would NOT nap at all while we there- she was pretty tired and grumpy and ready for bed by the time we left!
this is Mary about 2 minutes after being in the car!
Well TODAY 9/10/09 Mary kept randomly taking a few steps by herself- I think she is ready to walk and is slowly but surely gaining the confidence! In this video you can see she is JUST barely learning! today is the first day she has taken more then just 3 steps! we are so proud of her! She is growing up so fast!
4 comments:
Great post! I thought mom said she wasn't going to the fair... that is hilarious about the wedding at the fair! haha, I love mary's sleeping picture. Her hair is crazy
What a great place to get married! Funny! I love the pic of you, mom, and Chad being crazy! I love the video of the little chica walking! She is so cute, love where she is sleeping! Love when they pass out in the car!
Oooh, that wedding cake is really cool! Is Chad Will's brother?? Just curious. I'm kicking myself for not getting the Cinnamon Almonds. I got all full on a stupid navajo taco that wasn't even that good. Grr.
Cute! Keep going Mary!
Post a Comment