Mary will actually be 9 months on April 27- But I am having surgery on the 24th and I am not sure when I will be out of the hospital- but I wanted to show off these cute pics! We will count this as her 9 months photo shoot! We went to the river today while my friend Linsey and her little family was here visiting. I will post pictures later on that! Mary was sick for a little bit and so i took her to the Dr for that and these were here stats:
weight: 15 pounds 14 ounces
height: 26 inches!
Such a petite girl!!
Mary is so much fun and is interacting with a lot now!! She says Momma, Dadda, Bapa ( not sure what it means-- either bottle or grandpa) she waves goodbye! and when you say "huh" to her she replies "huh" back! Its absolutely adorable! We are enjoying every minute with our sweet little girl!!!




11 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the first one. It looks like she's looking at the temple. She's too precious.
She kept looking at the temple! It was adorable so thats why i put those words on that picture!
Oh my goodness she is so adorable!!! I love the pic of you and her, cute! I loved all of them! What is she on in the picture of her that says "Mary at the falls"? The picture of her looking at the temple that says "I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday" is perfect!!! Oh I can't get over how beautiful she is!!!
Em, these a GREAT pictures. You should go into business. The top one is precious, hang on to that one for ever.
She's precious Emily!!!! I love the first picture of her looking at the temple. 9 months sure does fly by fast!!!
Yeah 9 months fly by when she is out of the womb, right Emily? Those are really cute pictures! She is so precious and already so photogenic! Love it!
You take great pictures! She is getting so cute, I hope your surgery goes well.
I remember my brother Dave saying how photogenic you are. You always looked so precious in your pictures. Mary is the same way... beautiful girl who takes beautiful pictures. So so cute!!!!
I hope your surgery goes perfectly!! I'm thinking about you and praying/hoping for all the best!!
Holy cow, I didn't know she said anything yet, apparently I need to hang around more!!
That is too dang adorable with her looking at the temple!!
Post a Comment