Happy Easter everyone! We had a very fun day! We actually just hung out with my family after church and ate a yummy dinner! Ham, funeral potatoes, jello, etc... it was delicious! My Mom is a GREAT cook! Then we went over to Wills familys and visited! Then we went to show Wills Grandma Mary's Easter dress! It was nice to see everyone! Its tradition to get a new easter dress every Easter and so here are a few pics of Mary in her new Easter dress!!! We hope you all had a nice Easter!
9 comments:
She is absolutely adorable!!! I love her so much! The dress is beautiful and she is gorgeous too!!!
It was a delicious dinner! Mary looked so cute in her dress and bow! I would have to agree, it was a good dinner!
I meant to tell ya that I loved Mary's dress and bow. Thanks for putting Libby to sleep. Can we have you do that every Sunday??
Cute dress.
Did you get a new Easter dress? That's got to be part of the tradition!
Actually, I'm not going to that Hunt Test. It is the same weekend as my Praxis, so I have to be here, so I can come and visit you!! :)
That is the cutest Easter dress for Mary Emily!! I love love love it!!!!! I hope you and your family had a fantastic day!!!!
That is a beautiful dress! Mary looks so pretty!! Yes, I love that first picture, I didn't see this post when i looked at your most recent one! :)
So pretty! sounds like you had a nice Easter.
How Adorable!! I love that dress!!
Post a Comment